Hands-Only CPR Training (OUTDOORS)
Time & Location
About the Event
This course will provide instruction in hands-only CPR, proper AED use as well as discussion on PulsePoint and CPR during the COVID pandemic. Please review the following guidelines before registering for this class:
- If you wish to attend this class you will have to wear a mask for the duration of the class. If you are unable to wear a mask for an extended duration of time, please join us at a later date for our training.
- If you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you attend a class at a later date.
- Hand Sanitizer and paper masks will be available for your convenience.
- Upon arrival to the training, we will use a temporal thermometer to check temperatures.
- During the training, AEDs will only be demonstrated and shown to the students, we are unable to replace the pads after each training due to cost.
- In case of inclement weather, training will be postponed to a later date.
Please contact the instructor at email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns.