top of page
Sat, Oct 17|
Parking lot at Iron Bound Gym
Hands-Only CPR Training (OUTDOORS)
This course will provide instruction in hands-only CPR, proper AED use as well as discussion on PulsePoint and CPR during the COVID pandemic. Please see the event description for full COVID safety measures.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Parking lot at Iron Bound Gym, 4325 New Town Ave, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA
About the Event
This course will provide instruction in hands-only CPR, proper AED use as well as discussion on PulsePoint and CPR during the COVID pandemic. Please review the following guidelines before registering for this class:
- If you wish to attend this class you will have to wear a mask for the duration of the class. If you are unable to wear a mask for an extended duration of time, please join us at a later date for our training.
- If you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you attend a class at a later date.
- Hand Sanitizer and paper masks will be available for your convenience.
- Upon arrival to the training, we will use a temporal thermometer to check temperatures.
- During the training, AEDs will only be demonstrated and shown to the students, we are unable to replace the pads after each training due to cost.
- In case of inclement weather, training will be postponed to a later date.
Please contact the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns.
bottom of page